Team & Leadership
- Several generations, industry-leading expertise, and compatible professional backgrounds.
- A strong corporate culture based on transparency and ethics
- The ambition to continue to grow quickly, but above all healthily and sustainably.
- As software publishers, we believe the company’s wealth lies in the men and women that comprise it, who create this software every day from their intelligence and teamwork.
- Since 2019, all of Telelogos’s salaried employees have the option to become shareholders in the company.
- The integration of young people through the in-service training and internship programs, many of whom join the company after their training.
Telelogos strives to create an environment that leads to confidence, mutual respect and personal development.
Work-life balance is fundamental. Telelogos implements the measures necessary to allow employees to blossom and to foster their development:
- Remote working charter, collaborative work mode, investment in high-quality office space, etc.
- Telelogos encourages daily athletic activity and makes showers available to its employees for those who engage in exercise during lunchtime.
- Telelogos also organizes internal cultural and athletic events to create connections and promote local initiatives: participation in the Festival d’Anjou, sports tournaments, etc.
Financial and administrative Director
Connected Devices Sales Manager
Technical Support Manager
Product Marketing Manager