CLYD for education
CLYD, MDM suited to the education sector
Digitalization and mobility are now indispensable for teaching practice, from nursery school to university and all the way to professional training. Mobile and digital classes are now unavoidable: making tools available for evaluating knowledge or quizzes on Android tablets, educational tablet equipment for children, equipment for professional training rooms, 3D/augmented reality applications for technology professors, etc.
It is therefore crucial to provide teachers, trainers and IT teams with the tools necessary to secure this equipment, supervise use to limit to teaching tools and to ensure their maintenance under operating conditions.
Supervise use by giving access only to applications and authorized learning websites
Automatically configure equipment based on the selected framework: deployment and updating of applications, security parameters, etc.
Be able to oversee, administer and take action at any time across the entire fleet of devices
- Kiosk mode: restriction of the tablet to only authorized applications and settings
- Defining security settings
- Application deployment and updates and security patches
- Hardware and software inventory
- System update provisioning
- Monitoring and supervision of device statuses
- Remote control
- Management of device compliance
- Educational tablets: restriction of access to only applications and websites authorized by the establishment (allow list/deny list) and preventing the student from accessing system settings.
- Forcing a password policy to strengthen the security of access to their devices.
- Tablet geofencing for mobile classes. If the device leaves a certain perimeter, alarm and data wipe.
- On the tablet provided to the student, installation of applications and settings required for the course, then complete reset of the equipment when the student changes level or the device is given to another student.
- Securing access to tablets by disabling access to the USB port.
- Synchronization and automatic updating of course schedules and technical documents related to teaching.
- Supervision and compliance management: administrator can view devices that are outside the defined education reference framework (application version, last login, etc.).