Corporate Social Responsibility
- Telelogos believes that businesses have a responsibility that goes above and beyond their corporate name, and that’s why Telelogos adheres to the principles of the United Nations’ Global Compact and to its Sustainable Development Goals
- Based in Angers, the city where the French Agency for Ecological Transition (ADEME) is based. Telelogos regularly undertakes initiatives to reduce its environmental footprint – waste sorting, extensive use of collaborative tools to reduce travel, selection of neutral technologies for its offices, prioritizing collective transportation, etc.
- Telelogos promotes the use of its solutions in service of the decarbonization of its clients’ activities.
Ethical and social
- Telelogos’ economic activities take place in strict compliance with laws and professional best practices. Telelogos has a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of corruption.
- Relations between Telelogos, its clients, its partners, and its suppliers are organized based on professional best practices; they are formalized in good-faith contracts, which notably exclude exclusivity and reciprocity clauses.
- Telelogos promotes diversity and gender equality in its recruitment.
- Telelogos takes part in activities to support the most vulnerable people either directly or via its employees; in this way, Telelogos’ IT equipment is regularly donated to disadvantaged students.
- Telelogos is based in the Loire Valley in France, a region rich in history and culture that is one of the most innovative and dynamic European regions in terms of education, integration and economic development. Telelogos and its managers and salaried employees are involved in local development organizations.
- Telelogos has an active policy for engagement in economic, cultural, and associative life. For several years, Telelogos has supported the Festival d’Anjou, one of the oldest theater festivals in France, which brings together 20 troupes and more than 20,000 spectators each year.
- Telelogos also supports local talent. Since 2021, Telelogos has sponsored 400-meter sprinter and Angers’ native Amandine Brossier, who is a French national champion and member of the French athletic team. From 2017 to 2020, Telelogos sponsored Jean-Damascène Habarurema, a marathon runner native to Angers and the 2017 French half-marathon champion, who has also been a member of several French national marathon and ekiden teams.