CLYD for services & Sales teams
MDM software for roaming employees
Equipping roaming employees (Field Service Management, Sales Force Automation, etc.) with mobile digital solutions (smartphones and tablets) has become essential in allowing the sector to meet new challenges. Sales or field teams must always have access to up-to-date technical and customer information in real time to improve their performance and increase their productivity.
Perform application upgrades and update documentary/media databases across the entire inventory
Monitor the entire inventory in real time and guarantee its compliance with the company framework
Eliminate user error by focusing the device on professional use and take action if the device is lost or stolen
- Restriction of the tablet to only authorized applications and settings
- Device management when driving
- Remote installation of new applications and updates, security patches, etc.
- Hardware and software inventory
- Provisioning of security settings and system updates
- Supervision and control of the devices’ condition
- Remote control
- Synchronization of all types of files and folder structures
- Automatic synchronization and updating of frameworks or technical notices for technicians
- Deactivation of the smartphone’s touch screen mode when driving to guarantee the safety of the employee and their passengers
- Geolocation: monitoring the employee’s itinerary
- Tablet geofencing. If leaving a certain perimeter outside the technician’s work area, alert the administrator.
- Device wipe if device lost or stolen
- Installation and updating of business applications
- Management and visibility of the compliance of devices in relation to the company’s framework (business application version, logging in, etc.)
- Supervision of the devices’ condition: alarm and triggering of automatic actions in case of defects.